About Gulet Sea Comet
Gulet Sea Comet
Sailing gulet Sea Comet is a 30.25 meter (99' 2") luxury yacht built by Mengi Yay in 2008 in Istanbul with Naval Architecture by Ginton Naval Architects of the Netherlands and interior design by Studio Ornelia Brosh.
Sailing yacht Sea Comet features a spacious interior with furniture made of beech, featuring Alcantara ceilings and Mahogany floors. Her open-plan living room boasts a large and comfortable sitting area for ten guests to starboard and a U-shaped couch with dining to port.
Yacht Sea Comet Accommodation
Gulet yacht Sea Comet can accommodate up to 10 guests in 5 luxurious cabins including a Master stateroom located forward with a king-size bed, desk, sofa, minibar, and a large aft master stateroom with king-size bed, desk and sofa, and minibar. There is a VIP stateroom with a Queen sized bed, desk, and mini bar, a Twin cabin with two single beds, and a Guest cabin with one double bed and one single bed. All cabins include an en-suite shower and toilet, SAT phone, intercom, and entertainment systems.
Charter Gullet SEA COMET has a vast sunbathing area on the aft deck that can be covered by a bimini for shade and a large dining table for ten guests on the aft deck.
Sailing yacht Sea Comet has an excellent array of water sport toys on board, including a wakeboard, JDingy, mono ski, water ski, 2 SUP, kayaks, JetSki Seadoo Spark 2014, snorkeling, SeaBob.
Luxury yacht SEA COMET charters throughout the Mediterranean and Aegean Seas are based on the Greek Islands and the Turkish Coast.
LOA32.00 Mt. / 104.96 Feet
Crew5 Crew Member
Cabin Detail2 Master, 1 VIP, 1 Double and 1 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 318 HP Scania
Generator(s)2 x 22.5 KVA Onan, 380 V
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.