LOA39.00 Mt. / 127.92 Feet
Cabin Detail2 Master, 1 Convertible & 1 Twin
Engine(s)2 x 435Hp Cummins
Generator(s)2 x Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
Low Season€ 42,000 / Week
Mid Season€ 46,998 / Week
High Season€ 54,999 / Week
About Gulet Le Pietre
Le Pietre Gulet Yacht
Le Pietre gulet is a 39m/127'11" length yacht built by ADA Yacht Works in 2009, and she is available for charter in Turkey and Greece. Yacht Le Pietre can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 comfortable and spacious cabins.
Yacht Le Pietre, renowned for its ample deck spaces and unrivalled outdoor living, is the ideal vessel for ultimate relaxation and entertainment on a luxury gulet charter around the glittering Mediterranean coastline.
Le Pietre offers accommodation for up to 8 guests in 4 suites, including one master, one VIP, one convertible and one double cabin. There are eight beds total, including two king-size, one convertible and two singles. She can also carry up to 6 crew onboard to guarantee a comfortable luxury gulet charter experience in the Mediterranean and Aegean.
ONBOARD COMFORT & ENTERTAINMENT
Whatever your actions are on your vacation, you'll find some features seamlessly combined to help you, especially Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to stay connected at all times. With air conditioning during your yacht charter vacation, you can stay comfortable on board.
PERFORMANCE & RANGE
Le Pietre was built with a wood hull and wood superstructure. Yacht Le Pietre comfortably cruises at 11 knots and reaches a top speed of 13 with a range of up to 1,500 nautical miles.
Yacht Le Pietre has onboard a fantastic selection of water toys and entertainment equipment, such as jet skis, kayaks, water skis, wakeboards, Ringo, and paddleboards, to connect with the waters around you when not cruising.
Le Pietre offers you and your family or friends the perfect platform to enjoy your next private yacht charter. Please contact one of our charter specialists for more details about her winter and upcoming summer cruising grounds and availability.
This luxury gulet yacht for charter is in excellent condition to host your next vacation of a lifetime.
Le Pietre Seasonal Weekly Charter Rates
Le Pietre offers three different price options for the months of the summer season.
1. Low Season: € 42,000 / week (May - October)
2. Mid Season: € 47,000 / week (June - September)
3. High Season: € 55,000 / week (July - August)