About Gulet Queen Of Salmakis
Gulet Queen Of Salmakis
Queen of Salmakis is a 40 meters length luxury Bodrum gulet that was built in 2019 with high-quality superstructures. This stunning gulet equipped with the latest technological navigational and safety equipment. Gulet Queen Of Salmakis can accommodate up to 18 guests in her eight luxurious decorated guest cabins.
Queen Of Salmakis Accommodation Details
The yacht has one master suite, 1 VIP Guest Cabin, four double and two triple cabins. Each of the cabins has an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, wardrobe, hairdryers, and 24 / 220 Electricity.
On the deck, there is a vast living space that offers you relaxation and comfort. At the front desk, there is a jacuzzi in front of the seating area. Also, there is a spacious sunbathing area with sun mattresses.
Water Sports and Entertainment Equipments
Gulet Queen Of Salmakis offers you a wide range of water sports and entertainment equipment to make your gulet charter holiday full of fun. There have a Jetski, Paddleboard, Ringo, Canoe, Wakeboard, and Waterski.
Gulet Queen Of Salmakis is operating with six experienced and excellently trained crew who will help you to spend your gulet cruise holiday full of fun and memorable.
NameQueen Of Salmakis
LOA40.00 Mt. / 131.2 Feet
Cabin Detail1 Master, 1 VIP, 4 Double and 2 Triple
Engine(s)2 x 600 Hp
Generator(s)2 x 32 kWA
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.