About Gulet Nevra Queen
Gulet Nevra Queen
Nevra Queen Gulet is one of the newest and luxury charter yachts for large groups and families. The yacht is able to accommodate up to 20 guests in her 10 luxurious cabins. Nevra Queen offers 2 VIP suite, 6 double cabins, and 2 twin cabins. Each cabin features a private shower, air conditioning, LED TV, Satellite and WIFI connection for your comfort.
Yacht Nevra Queen was built in 2018 in Bozburun for luxury gulet cruises in the Mediterranean and Aegean. She offers an extraordinary blue cruise experience for her guests with tasty foods and a unique service experience.
The 40 meters long Yacht Nevra Queen has a spacious interior area and a large deck space. On the front deck, there have a jacuzzi, sun mattresses, and a comfortable seating area. The aft deck offers a shaded full beam seating area and a dining table for 20 guests.
Yacht Nevra Queen uses the latest technology for the navigation that makes your journey safe and comfortable. The seven crew of the yacht are guaranteed you the best cruising experience with unique and luxurious service to exploring the honesty and the hospitality of the Turkish and Greek culture.
Nevra Queen Gulet also offers a variety of water toys for making your gulet cruises holidays unforgettable. She equipped with Canoe, Paddleboard, Fishing Equipments, Ringo, Snorkelling Equipments and Water Ski.
LOA40.00 Mt. / 131.2 Feet
Cabin Detail2 Master, 6 Double and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 600 HP MAN Marine Engines
Generator(s)2 x 44 kWA Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.