About Gulet Kubilay Sezen
Gulet Kubilay Sezen, 9 Cabins Gulet For Charter
Kubilay Sezen is 30 meters (98,50 feet) nine cabins ketch style gulet. She was built in Marmaris shipyard in 2003 for a blue cruise in Turkey and Greece. The yacht completely refitted in 2013 and equipped with comfortable furniture and the latest technology navigational equipment.
Gulet Kubilay Sezen is able to accommodate up to 18 guests in her seven double and 2 twin cabins. Each cabin features air conditioning, a private bathroom, and a WI-FI connection.
Yacht Kubilay Sezen offers you and your family a spacious deck space and comfortable living area. The spacious living room of gulet Kubilay Sezen features an LED TV, sound system, air conditioning, U-shaped seating area, and dining table. The aft deck offers full-beam mattresses and U shaped seating area with an alfresco dining table. The sun mattresses are placed on the upper deck.
Gulet Kubilay Sezen equipped with various entertainment equipment like jet skis, water skis, wakeboard, canoe, inflatable toys, and many more.
This nine cabins comfortable gulet is able to blue cruise in Turkey and Greek islands in the summer season between April to November.
LOA30.00 Mt. / 98.4 Feet
Cabin Detail7 Double Cabins and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)1 x 500 HP MAN Main Engine
Generator(s)2 x 22,5 kWA Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.