NameYacht Grande Amore
LOA44.00 Mt. / 144.32 Feet
Cabin Detail2 Master, 2 VIP, 2 TWIN
Engine(s)2 x CAT 3508 B DITA-SWAC
Generator(s)2 x 104 kW Northern Lights M6108T2
A.P.A. – 30 % of Charter Fee A.P.A. (Advance Provisioning Allowance) To cover following costs, but not limited to: fuel for the main engine and generators; fuel for cruising; fuel for tender and water sports equipment; food and beverages for the Charter Party; berthing dues and other harbor charges including pilots ’fees, local taxes, divers’ fees, customs formalities, charges for waste disposal, charges for water and electricity taken from shore; shipping agents’ fees where applicable; Charter Party personal laundry; Charter Party communications and internet use; hire or purchase costs of any special equipment placed on board at the Charterer’s request, shoreside transport and excursions, national park entrances and other costs for services requested by Charter Party during the charter and all other costs not specified as included.
A.P.A is paid by the Client in addition to the charter fee for all relevant costs for the vessel that are not included in the charter fee.
If A.P.A does not cover complete costs, the Client will pay exceeding the amount on board in cash.
If costs made on charter are less than the amount is given as A.P.A, the amount that was not spent will be returned to the Client at the end of the voyage.
Low Season€ 140,000 / Week
Mid Season€ 160,006 / Week
High Season€ 160,006 / Week
About Yacht Grande Amore
Grande Amore Yacht
Yacht Grande Amore is a 44 meters long motor yacht that was built in 2006 and fully refitted in 2020. Grande Amore Yacht spends the summer and winter season in Greece. The yacht features six cabins that accommodate up to 12 guests in her 2 king suites, 2 queen suites, and 2 twin cabins.
The impressive Full Beam MASTER suite is located forward on the main deck and features an overwhelming amount of space with plenty of natural light from the large circular panoramic 180 degrees windows, along with the large side windows. It also features:
- An Ultra-King sized bed (195 cm width x 200 cm length)
- Stunning 270 degrees views from the circular windows and the large side windows,
An adjacent office room that can be separated by the Master suite with a door can also be used as a common area. The office has an individual sound system, a TV, a large window, a library, ample storage space, a LapTop, a printer, and a mini-fridge.
- Top of the range Audio Visual Equipment
- A large wardrobe area with a sofa behind the bed
- A large circular desk with ample storage space and 2 chairs.
- Access to a private terrace, not visible from any part of the yacht, featuring a sitting area and a sunbathing area.
- "Hers" & "His" en suite bathrooms. 'Her' ensuite bathroom has a shower and 'His' ensuite bathroom has a shower and also a wheelchair accessible JACUZZI tub. Both bathrooms have large windows.
- Safe Box
UPPER (Bridge) DECK:
The impressive Full Beam 2nd MASTER suite on the Upper deck aft is wheelchair accessible and has:
- An Ultra- King-sized bed (205 cm width x 200 cm length)
- One of the most impressive features of Grande Amore: A stunning spacious sky lounge with large panoramic circular glass doors offering fantastic 270 degrees views. These glass doors can slide away to unify the Skylounge with the aft outdoor sitting area, creating an incredible huge alfresco lounge.
This semi-circular lounge can be totally separated by the VIP cabin with a door, to be used as a common area by all guests.
The lounge has 2 OLED TVs (new 2020) and storage space.
- Dumbwaiter (mini elevator) with connection to the Galley for easy and fast service
- A comfortable armchair
- Wardrobe and ample storage space
- A minibar/fridge
- Audio Visual Equipment (sound system & TV)
- A large en suite bathroom, with a shower
- Safe Box
CAPTAIN's cabin with en suite bathroom: Next to the bridge
Two very spacious Double cabins and two very spacious Twin cabins (with 1 Pullman bed each), all with large en suite bathrooms with showers, Audio Visual Equipment, and Safe Box.