LOA36.00 Mt. / 118.08 Feet
Crew6 Crew member
Cabin Detail1 Master, 2 Double and 1 Tween room
Engine(s)2 x Iveco Marine Engines
Generator(s)1 x 40 kW and 1 x 27 kW
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
Low Season€ 28,000 / Week
Mid Season€ 35,000 / Week
High Season€ 38,500 / Week
About Sailing Yacht Glorious
Sailing Yacht Glorious
Sailing yacht Glorious is a 36 meters beautiful cruising ketch, built by Esen Yacht in Bodrum / Turkey and launched in 2012. Luxury sailing yacht Glorious features naval architecture as well as sophisticated interior and exterior by Esen Yacht´s team. Her engineering work is by Fatma Kisar.
Sailing yacht Glorious can accommodate up to 8 guests in 4 comfortable staterooms. There is a master stateroom with a king-size bed, along with two double cabins with a queen-size bed and one twin cabin. An excellent crew of 6 manages this fantastic vessel.
Twin Iveco marine diesel engines drive the 36 meters luxury yacht Glorious to the maximum speed of 12.5 knots. She boasts a beam of 7.50m (24´61´´) and a maximum draught of 3.10m (10´17´´). Featuring both a hull as well as superstructure built-in wood, Glorious is RINA classed