LOA50.00 Mt. / 164 Feet
Cabin Detail1 Master Suit, 2 VIP Suit and 2 Twin Cabis
Engine(s)2 x 710 kW Caterpillar 3412E
Generator(s)3 x Cats + 1 x Emergency Generator
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
Low Season€ 175,000 / Week
Mid Season€ 192,500 / Week
High Season€ 192,500 / Week
About Sailing Yacht Baracuda Valetta
Sailing Yacht Baracuda Valetta
Built by Perini Navi, the Baracuda Valletta is one of the most exquisite sailing yachts for charter. The naval designer Ron Holland designed this eye-catching lady for sailing performance with the interior designed by John Pawson. Construction of the 50-meter mega sailing yacht is entirely in aluminum to assure speed, uncompromising integrity, and comfort. Luxury sailing yacht Baracuda Valletta features a unıque transom which hydraulically opens to reveal a structural staircase ending with a comprehensive swimming platform.
Luxury Sailing yacht Baracuda Valletta can accommodate up to ten lucky charter guests in her three double staterooms and twin cabins. The master stateroom is fitted with a king-size bed, two VIP staterooms equipped with queen-size beds, and two twin cabins with single beds. All staterooms offer air conditioners and en-suite facilities. This dazzling beauty is equipped with the state of the art entertainment systems, including WiFi throughout the yacht, digital television and music systems, iPod docking stations, and satellite. A professional marine crew of eight operates Baracuda Valletta.