About Gulet Zelda
Yacht ZELDA was built in 2009 by Su Marine Yachts as a traditional Turkish gulet of Turkey. Gulet ZELDA 40m long and able to accommodate up to10 charter guests in 5 luxurious cabins. She has six professional crew for charter in Turkey and Greece.
Gulet ZELDA plenty of exterior and interior living spaces and all the modern-day amenities guests could want. Gulet ZELDA has minimalistic interior design. The salon and dining are raised on the main deck allowing for plenty of natural light from the wrap-around windows.
Gulet yacht ZELDA offers spacious deck space to enjoy. The aft deck is shaded and provides a large dining table for ten guests and a full-beam spread with custom seating. Sailing Yacht ZELDA has spacious side decks for easy access to the foredeck areas where large sun pads and further seating await.
Luxury charter gulet ZELDA has a beam of 8m (26ft) and a draft of 3m (10ft), she is powered by 2 X 430HP Scania Diesel engines capable of 10 -12 knots.
Gulet ZELDA can accommodate up to ten guests in her five spacious and comfortable guest cabins. Each of the cabins features white panels and ample natural light. The en-suite facilities boast beautiful marble and quality fittings. The master suite has a king-size bed, two sofas, a Bose audio system, and flat-screen TV. Two VIP cabins also have king-size beds and flat-screen TV’s. A further two guest cabins offer double beds and TV entertainment.
LOA40.40 Mt. / 132.512 Feet
Crew6 Crew Member
Cabin Detail1 Master, 2 VIP and 2 Double Cabins
Engine(s)2 X 430HP Scania DIESEL Engine
Generator(s)1 X 27.5 KWA / 1 X 40 KWA
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.