About Gulet White Soul
Gulet White Soul brings together the best elegant luxury, performance, safety, gourmet cuisine, and entertainment for your private charter voyages and adventures.
The interior layout comfortably sleeps up to 10 guests in 5 en-suite fully equipped air-conditioned cabins with private showers bathroom and toilets, plenty of storage, 5 stars amenities bed sheeting and toweling, flat-screen TV, and HIFI Hoes by Denon sound system, and of course Wi-Fi available everywhere on board.
Performance sailing White Soul is a very sleek and beautiful-looking yacht. Her top professional sailing riggings and sails capabilities combined with our crew sailing ability, allows truly sailing performance even in little wind condition...and of course, her two powerful MAN engines ensure fast and comfortable, yet economical cruising.
Yacht White Soul offers you a highly trained and professional, yet fun crew, carefully selected and trained to ensure the very best service is provided during your next superyacht charter getaway. The impressive brand new toys list, top leisure, and entertainment facilities have set new standards for the ideal charter yacht exclusive unforgettable
moments with family and friends.
Whilst aboard, you will feel right at home, indulge, and relax in your own best way blessed with high sound insulation.
In the professional fully fitted kitchen and galley, our “Top Chef” will prepare the best menus using the fresh ingredients from the local markets, tailored to your taste and requirements.
LOA39.00 Mt. / 127.92 Feet
Cabin Detail1 Master & 4 Double
Engine(s)2 X 440 HP MAN
Generator(s)2 X 70 KW PERKINS
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.