LOA32.00 Mt. / 104.96 Feet
Cabin Detail2 Master, 1 VIP and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 X 318 Hp Scania
Generator(s)2 x 22.5 KVA Onan, 380 V
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
Low Season€ 35,000 / Week
Mid Season€ 35,000 / Week
High Season€ 44,800 / Week
About Gulet Viva Shira
Gulet Viva Shira
Gulet Viva Shira is a 32 meters length ketch style exclusive yacht built by Mengi Yay in Turkey in 2007 with Naval architecture by Ginton Naval Architects. The interior designer of this stylish gulet is Studio Orneila Brosh. Yacht Viva Shira was wholly renovated in 2015. This eye-catching gulet offers her guests five spacious cabins to accommodate ten guests comfortably. The yacht is equipped with the latest technological navigation and safety equipment to make your gulet cruise holiday more safely.
Viva Shira Yacht Accommodation Details
32-meter length gulet Viva Shira offers five spacious and extensively designed cabins for accommodating up to ten guests. She has two main suites, 1 VIP and 2 Twin guest cabins. Each cabin features Air Conditioning, LED TV, sound system, WIFI connection, and ensuite facilities. The cosy living room of Gulet Viva Shira features a dining table for ten guests and a comfortable sofa for relaxation.
Viva Shira Yacht offers you great water toys and entertainment equipment to make your gulet cruise vacation fun. There has a Jetski, Waterski, Wakeboard, Ringo, Banana, Kayak, Paddleboard and much more. The yacht is operated by a qualified crew of five, including a Captain, Chef, Stewardess, and 2 Seaman.
For more information and the best price offer, please contact one of our yacht specialists.