About Gulet Viva Shira
Gulet Viva Shira
Gulet Viva Shira is a 32 meters length ketch style exclusive yacht that was built by Mengi Yay in Turkey in 2007 with Naval architecture by Ginton Naval Architects. The interior designer of this stylish gulet is Studio Orneila Brosh. Yacht Viva Shira was wholly renovated in 2015. This eye-catching gulet offers her guests five spacious cabins to accommodate ten guests comfortably. The yacht equipped with the latest technological navigation and safety equipment to make your gulet cruise holiday more safely.
Viva Shira Yacht Accommodation Details
32meters length gulet Viva Shira offers five spacious and extensive designed cabins for accommodating up to ten guests. She has two master suite, 1 VIP and 2 Twin guest cabins. Each cabin features Air Conditioning, LED TV, sound system, WIFI connection, and ensuite-facilities. The cozy designed living room of Gulet Viva Shira features a dining table for ten guests and a comfortable sofa for relaxation.
Viva Shira Yacht offers you great water toys and entertainment equipment for making your gulet cruise vacation full of fun. There has a Jetski, Waterski, Wakeboard, Ringo, Banana, Kayak, Paddleboard and much more. The yacht operated by a qualified crew of five, including Captain, Chef, Stewardess, and 2 Seaman.
For more information and the best price offer, please get in touch with one of our yacht specialists.
LOA32.00 Mt. / 104.96 Feet
Cabin Detail2 Master, 1 VIP and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 X 318 Hp Scania
Generator(s)2 x 22.5 KVA Onan, 380 V
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.