LOA40.00 Mt. / 131.2 Feet
Cabin Detail2 Master Suite, 2 Double Cabins & 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 650 Hp Volvo Penta
Generator(s)1 x 40 kW and 1 x 27 kW
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
Low Season€ 39,886 / Week
Mid Season€ 53,900 / Week
High Season€ 67,900 / Week
About Gulet The Wall
Gulet The Wall
Gulet The Wall is 40 meters luxury gulet that was built in 2012 for a luxury gulet cruise. The yacht was fully refitted in 2020. Yacht The Wall is 40 meters long and 8 m wide is providing a unique Blue Cruise experience to our dear guests with its 5 crew members.
The Wall yacht holds 2 Master suites, 2 double cabins, and 2 Twin elegant and comfy cabins, each other with their own WC and air conditioning, with a total of 6 cabins. It possesses a 2 x 650 HP Volvo Penta and an Iveco 40 kW + 27 kW Onan generator.
A dedicated living space for the crew, spacious indoor and outdoor spaces for relaxing and eating, a fully furnished kitchen, and an American bar are available.
There are enough sun mattresses, and chairs for every single guest. Yacht The Wall was built to make our guests live the comfort, the luxury, and the serenity at the same time, can reach a speed up to 12 nautical miles.