About Gulet Seyhan Hanna
Gulet Seyhan Hanna, 39 Meter 6 Cabins Yacht
Seyhan Hanna is a 39 meter (128 feet) ketch-style charter yacht, which is available for blue cruise vacations in Turkey and Greek islands. The yacht was built in 2007 in Fethiye for a luxury gulet cruise holiday in the Mediterranean. Yacht Seyhan Hanna is able to accommodate up to 12 guests in her six spacious cabins. There are two master suites, one on the front side and one on the aft side. The other 4 cabins are placed on the front side which are 2 double and 2 twin guest cabins. Each cabin equipped with a WIFI connection, ensuite bathroom, and air conditioning.
Gulet Seyhan Hanna features a large living room with a comfortable seating area, dining table, LED TV, Sound System, Bar, and air conditioning. The aft deck has a full-beam comfortable seating area and an alfresco dining table for her 12 guests. When you reach the front desk, you will find a wonderful seating area to spend your day on the deck and feel the magic of the Mediterranean. Also if you prefer to have breakfast, lunch, or dinner on the front deck you will find a large dining table with a glorious view.
The yacht Seyhan Hanna has equipped with entertainment equipment such as water ski, canoe, windsurf, sea kayak, paddleboard, snorkeling equipment, and many more to make your gulet charter holiday memorable.
Her experienced crew of four are waiting for you to make your blue cruise holiday unforgettable in the Mediterranean.
LOA39.00 Mt. / 127.92 Feet
Cabin Detail2 Master , 2 Double Cabins and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 360 HP FIAT Marine Main Engines
Generator(s)2 x 40 kWA Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.