About Gulet Remzi Yılmaz
Gulet Remzi Yılmaz, Luxury Six Cabins Yacht Remzi Yılmaz
Remzi Yılmaz is a 26 meters (85,30 feet) long, six cabins yacht, which has been built in 2012 by Marmaris shipyard. The yacht was fully renovated in 2016 and she has been equipped with latest technology navigation equipment.
Gulet Remzi Yılmaz offers her guests one master suite, four double guest cabins, and one twin cabins. She is able to accommodate up to twelve guests in her six cabins. Each guest cabin equipped with air conditioning, LED TV, Satellite, WIFI connection (WIFI is only available in Turkish territorial waters), ensuite facilities such as house type toilet, shower.
Yacht Remzi Yılmaz has very comfortable and cozy living room, which has been equipped with widescreen LED TV, air conditioning, bar, U shaped seating area and dining table. She is also offering a spacious space on the deck for spend your gulet cruise holiday. On the aft deck, you would find a full beam shaded seating area with comfortable mattresses and dining table for 12 guests. The front deck of Remzi Yılmaz Gulet has enough sun mattresses for all the guests and comfortable seating place for watching the unique Mediterranean view.
This eye-catching rental yacht is available for rent in Turkey and Greek islands in the summer season from April to November.
We as a Breeze Yachts, try to offer best charter yachts with the best prices with our 12 years experience for make your yacht charter holiday much easier and memorable.
LOA26.00 Mt. / 85.28 Feet
Cabin Detail1 Master, 4 Double and 1 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)1 x 400 HP Marine Engine
Generator(s)22,5 kWA Generator
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.