About Gulet Queen Lila
Gulet Queen Lila
Queen Lila is a 30 meters (98,42 feet) luxury six cabins gulet that was built in Fethiye in 2004 and fully renovated in 2016 for luxury gulet cruise in the Mediterranean and the Aegean. Gulet Queen Lila offers to her guests' cozy atmosphere and a spacious living area on deck. The yacht was fully renovated in 2017 for luxury gulet cruise in the Mediterranean and the Aegean.
Queen Lila Accommodation Details
Yacht Queen Lila can accommodate up to twelve guests in her two master, two double and two twin cabins comfortably. Each guest cabin features an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, and hairdryer. The living room of the gulet has a widescreen LED TV, dining table for 12 guests, and a bar.
On the front deck of the yacht, there have a jacuzzi, sun mattresses, and a seating area with a coffee table for enjoying the beauty of nature.
Yacht Queen Lila Water Toys
Yacht Queen Lila offers many different entertainment equipment and water toys on board for making your gulet cruise vacation full of fun.
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Fishing Tackles
- Card Games
LOA30.00 Mt. / 98.4 Feet
Cabin Detail2 Master, 2 Double and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 420 Hp CUMMINS
Generator(s)22.5 KVA ONAN
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.