NamePerla Del Mare
LOA42.20 Mt. / 138.416 Feet
Crew7 crew member
HullEpoxy, Laminated Mahogany
Cabin Detail1 Master, 1 VIP, 3 Double and 1 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 X 550 HP VOLVO
Generator(s)2 X 40 ONAN KW
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
Low Season€ 54,950 / Week
Mid Season€ 54,950 / Week
High Season€ 64,750 / Week
About Gulet Perla Del Mare
Gulet Perla Del Mare
Perla Del Mare is a 42.20 meter Gulet built by Saba Yachts in Turkey for a luxury gulet charter in 2010. The extraordinary design of the PERLA DEL MARE can accommodate up to 12 guests in 6 luxurious cabins for charters throughout the paradisiac waters of Turkey and Greece.
Sabahattin Uçar and Naval Studio designed the interior design of the PERLA DEL MARE. The gulet is streamlined with a minimalist black and white colour scheme complemented by splashes of colour, such as the illuminated stairs and subtle illumination in the Master Cabin.
The interior spaces of the Perla del Mare offer two enormous master cabins, one located forward with a king-sized bed, ensuite bathroom, spa pool, and separate dressing area. The second is situated aft with a king-sized bed, spa pool, and ensuite bathroom. The remaining four guest suites are appointed, with Queen sized beds and ensuite bathrooms, with one of the cabins featuring an extra single bed.
Sailing yacht PERLA DEL MARE offers wide exterior recreational and relaxation areas. With dining for up to 12 guests on the aft deck and a panoramic shaded sitting area with a hardtop, this beautiful gulet is made for making memories.
Completing the package with a professional crew of 7, the PERLA DEL MARE is based in Gocek, Turkey, and she is waiting for you for an unforgettable GULET cruising experience along the Aegean and Mediterranean coasts of Turkey.