About Gulet Osman Kurt
Gulet Osman Kurt, 8 Cabins Yacht For Charter
Osman Kurt is a classic ketch rigged Bodrum gulet, which was built in 1998 by Bodrum shipyard for gulet charter in Turkey and Greece for accommodating large groups and families. The yacht was fully renovated in 2017. Gulet Osman Kurt is 32 meters long and 7,20-meter width. She has four double and four twin cabins for accommodating up to 16 guests in Turkish territorial waters and Greek islands. Each cabin has a private bathroom, house type toilet, Air conditioning and WI-FI connection (WI-FI connection is only available in Turkish territorial water).
Charter yacht Osman Kurt offers you a spacious living area and deck space. In the living room, there has a wide-screen LED TV, sound system, bar and a comfortable seating area with large dining table. On the aft deck, there has a shaded full beam sun mattresses and a large alfresco dining table. On the front deck, there has enough sunbathing spot for all guests and a comfortable seating area for enjoying the glorious view of the Mediterranean.
Gulet Osman Kurt equipped with many kinds of water toys and entertainment equipment such as water ski, canoe, Ringo, wakeboard for making your gulet cruise holiday memorable.
LOA32.00 Mt. / 104.96 Feet
Cabin Detail4 Double and 4 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 360 Hp Caterpillar Main Engines
Generator(s)2 x 33 kWA Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.