About Gulet Northwind
Seven Cabins Gulet Northwind
Northwind is a ketch style 28 meters gulet. The yacht has been built in 2010 and fully refitted in 2018 to make luxury gulet charter holiday in Greek islands. Gulet Northwind can accommodate up to 18 guests in her 2 double, 4 triple and 2 twin cabins. Each cabin has ensuite facilities, air conditioning WIFI connection (The WIFI connection is only available Greek territorial waters).
The flag of the Yacht Northwind was changed to greek flag in 2018. The base-port of the yacht was changed to Rhodes. Northwind Yacht is one of the largest greek flagged gulets in Greek islands that is available for charter large groups and families.
The yacht offers wide interior and exterior living space for her guests. In the living room, there has an "L" shaped comfortable sitting area, air conditioning, bar and widescreen led TV. On the aft deck, there has a full beam seating area, shaded dining table. On the front deck, there have enough sun mattresses for the guests and a comfortable seating area with coffee table for enjoying the view of the beauty of nature.
Four talented and experienced crew of Gulet Northwind are ready to make your gulet cruise holiday unforgettable in Greek islands. For more information, availabilities about the yacht and the discounted prices please get in touch with our specialists.
LOA28.00 Mt. / 91.84 Feet
Cabin Detail2 Double, 4 triple and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)1 x 500 HP Caterpillar Marine Engine
Generator(s)1 x 42 kWA IVECO Generator
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.