About Gulet Muhteşem A
Gulet Muhteşem A, 8 Cabins Charter Yacht
Muhteşem A is a Gulet which has been built in 2013 by Marmaris shipyard. Greek-flagged gulet Muhteşem A is 32 meters long and able to accommodate up to 16 guests in Greece and up to 12 guests in Turkey, in her 8 comfortable cabins. The yacht offers six double and two twin cabins. Each cabin features a house-type toilet, ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, sound system, and WIFI connection.
The spacious living room of charter yacht Muhteşem A offers widescreen LED TV, bar, U-shaped comfortable seating area, and dining table. Yacht Muhteşem A also offers a spacious deck space with entertainment equipment for making your blue cruise holiday full of fun. On the aft deck of the gulet, you would find a shaded dining table and full beam sun mattresses. On the front deck and upper deck, you would find enough sun mattresses for 16 guests and a large dining table and seating area on the front.
Charter gulet Muhteşem A has been equipped with a variety of water toys. Five experienced crew of the yacht are willing to make your gulet charter vacation memorable in Greece and Turkey.
If you are planning to rent a gulet in Greek islands with a large group or with your friends and family, Gulet Muhteşem A is one of the best choices in Greek Dodecanese islands for making a unique sailing experience. If you don’t know where to start and how to do your first gulet charter holiday in Greek islands, please get in touch with us and let us make a plan for your blue cruise holiday in Greece and Turkey.
LOA38.00 Mt. / 124.64 Feet
Cabin Detail6 Double and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 360 HP Marine Engines
Generator(s)2 x 33 kWA Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.