About Gulet Morning Star
Gulet Morning Star
Morning Star is a six cabins yacht that is available for charter in Croatia. The base port of the yacht is Zadar. Gulet Morning Star was built in 2008 in Turkey and Fully renovated in 2016 for gulet cruise in Croatia. The yacht can accommodate up to 14 guests in her six cabins.
Gulet Morning Star Accommodation Detail
Yacht Morning Star has six guest cabins that are two double, two twin, and two triple. She can accommodate up to fourteen guests comfortably. The combination of American cherry wood and bright color design are creating a cozy atmosphere in the cabins and the lounge.
Gulet Morning Star offers her guests the most delicious cuisine from the world, crystal clear waters, and the professional service with her four experienced and talented crew for making your gulet cruise vacation memorable in Croatia.
LOA27.00 Mt. / 88.56 Feet
Cabin Detail2 Double, 2 Twin and 2 Triple Cabins
Engine(s)450 Hp Iveco Aifo
Generator(s)1 x 27 kWA
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.