About Gulet Meira
50 Meter Luxury Sailing Gulet Meira
Gulet Meira is one of the largest motor sailer ever built in Turkey by Neta Marine in Bodrum. The yacht has a steel hull and aluminum superstructure. Gulet Meira has started built-in 2016 and launched in 2018. Luxury Sailing Yacht Meira was designed for an exclusive yacht charter in The Mediterranean and the Aegean seas. M/S Meira is 50 meter (164,1 feet) long and 9,92 meter (32,7 feet) width.
This unique motor sailer is designed with passion and love to ensure complete satisfaction for its guests. Gulet Meira can accommodate up to 12 guests in her 6 luxurious staterooms. She offers 4 master suites and 2 flexible twin cabins which can be double. Each guest cabin is equipped with ensuite facilities, widescreen LED TV, surround system, safe box, air conditioning. Also, each cabin has its own IOS application for control all the electronic equipment such as lights A/C, TV, DVD, and curtains.
Mega Yacht Meira offers a variety of entertainment equipment and a spacious living area. The well-designed living room there has a comfortable sofa set, wide-screen LED TV, spacious dining table for twelve guests. There is also a dining table for 12 people on the stern deck and the upper deck. There has a sauna and massage room with a talented and experienced crew who can make a massage for relaxing on board.
The yacht is equipped with various water toys such as Canoe, Wakeboard, Paddleboard, Snorkeling & Fishing Equipment, Waterski, Ringo, Sea Slide, 2 X Jetski, Diving Gear.
LOA50.00 Mt. / 164 Feet
Cabin Detail4 Mater Suite and 2 Flexible Twin Guest Cabins
Engine(s)2 X MITSUBISHI S12A2MPTK, 776 KW (1040 HP)
Generator(s)2 X IVECO, 85 KW, 380 V.AC,50 HZ + 1 EMERGENCY
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.