LOA43.00 Mt. / 141.04 Feet
Crew8 Crew members
Cabin Detail5 Luxury double cabins with king size bed and 1 twin cabin
Engine(s)2 x 720 HP MAN Marine Engines
Generator(s)2 * 47 KW Kohler + 1 * 24 KW Westerbek
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
Low Season€ 52,500 / Week
Mid Season€ 52,500 / Week
High Season€ 52,500 / Week
About Gulet Mare Nostrum
Gulet Mare Nostrum
Marenostrum is one of the largest and most elegant charter gulets in the Mediterranean. 43m Luxury Gulet Marenostrum was launched in 2008. Since 2008 she has been available for luxury gulet charters in Turkey and Greece. The yacht is constructed from exotic and exceptional woods; her warmth and ambience offer the guests every conceivable comfort.
Gulet Mare Nostrum was explicitly built for the luxury gulet charter, with an eye-catching raising the standards of on-water luxury in Turkey.
Gulet Mare Nostrum is the largest wooden-construction gulet to come out of Turkey’s shipyards. She is owned by a local man who says he has had “maybe ten other boats in 20 years,” a man who launched her in 2008 with specific intentions of bringing international-level luxuries to gulet charters in Turkey.
Gulet Mare Nostrum was designed to be the jewel of the modern fleet. Gulet Mare Nostrum is not a private yacht that is offered for charter. Instead, she is a purpose-built charter gulet.