About Gulet Libra
Gulet Libra is a 34 meters length and six cabins gulet. The yacht can accommodate up to twelve guests. Yacht Libra was built in 1997 in Turkey with mahogany wood. This stunning sailing gulet was completely renovated in 2014 for gulet cruise in the Dalmatian coastline. Gulet Libra equipped with last technology navigation and sailing equipment for your safety.
Gulet Libra Accommodation Details
This eye-catching 34 meters sailing Gulet Libra offers her guests six spacious and well-designed guest cabins. Light toned interior and White decor are creating a cozy atmosphere in the lounge and the guest cabins. Each cabin features ensuite facilities, air conditioning, LED TV, hairdryer, and more for your comfort.
Yacht Libra also offers an extensive section of water toys and entertainment equipment such as Zodiac tender with 75 hp outboard engine, windsurfer, sea kayak, snorkeling equipment, water skis, TV and DVD player in saloon and internet onboard.
LOA34.00 Mt. / 111.52 Feet
Cabin Detail2 Master and 4 Double Cabins
Engine(s)435 Hp Man LxE
Generator(s)1 x 16 kWA and 1 x 20 kWA
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.