About Gulet Kaptan Kadir
Gulet Kaptan Kadir
Gulet Kaptan Kadir is a 34 meter (111,5 feet) 6 cabins traditional Turkish gulet. The yacht was built in 2004 in Marmaris By Marmaris Shipyard for a luxury gulet cruise holiday in Turkey and the Greek islands. The yacht was completely refitted in 2009 in the Marmaris shipyard.
She offers luxury and spacious cabins to her guests. Gulet Kaptan Kadir is able to accommodate up to twelve guests in her 4 VIP cabins and 2 Twin cabins. All cabins are equipped with an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, DVD Player, LED TV, HI-FI sound system, WIFI, and Satellite for your comfortable. The living room offers a bar, LED TV, comfortable U-shaped sofa, and dining table for 12 guests.
Gulet Kaptan Kadir’s wide deck space lets you spend your gulet charter holiday unforgettable. The foredeck has a Jacuzzi, U-shaped seating with a table, and a full-beam sun pad. The aft deck offers a shaded cocktail area, wide dining table, and full beam seating area.
The yacht is also equipped with many different kinds of the water toys like jetski, waterski, wakeboard, canoe, snorkeling equipment, and many more.
LOA34.00 Mt. / 111.52 Feet
Cabin Detail4 VIP Cabins and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 600 HP Man Marine Engine
Generator(s)2 x 22,5 kWA ONAN Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.