About Gulet Kadena
Kadena is a deluxe class traditional built Bodrum gulet that was built in 2000 and fully refitted in 2017 for the gulet charter in Croatia. This stunning charter gulet can accommodate up to 12 guests in her six comfortable and cozy guest cabins. Gulet Kadena offers a lot of space with her 32 meters length and 7,5 meters beam.
Gulet Kadena Accommodation Details
Kadena Yacht designed with Mahogany wood, light color curtains, and carpets purpose to make you feel like in a home while you are cruising in the Crystal waters of Croatia. The yacht offers one master suite, one double, two twin, and two triple guest cabins. Each guest cabin has ensuite facilities and air conditioning. The living room has a large dining table, "U" shaped seating area, and Widescreen LED TV.
On the aft deck, the yacht has a full-beam seating area with the cushions and an alfresco dining table for 12 guests. On the front deck, there have enough sun mattresses for 12 guests. Also, you will find a comfortable seating area with a coffee table on the front.
Water Toys and Entertainment Equipments
Yacht Kadena equipped with an extensive section of water toys and entertainment equipment for making your gulet charter holiday memorable in Croatia.
• Tender boat: 5,3 meters, 100 HP
• Water skiing: 50 €/h
• Donut ride/Ringo ride: 50 €/h
• One kayak
• 12 sun mattresses
• Ten sets of masks, snorkels, and flippers
• A TV with a local antenna
• DVD player
• Wi-Fi mobile internet connection
• The USB connection for multimedia devices
• Board games, cards
The experienced and talented four crew of the Gulet Kadena will dazzle you with their skills and silver plate service.
LOA32.00 Mt. / 104.96 Feet
Cabin Detail1 Master, 1 Double, 2 Twin and 2 Triple
Engine(s)450 HP Cummins
Generator(s)1 x 32 kWA and 1 x 22 kWA
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.