LOA45.30 Mt. / 148.584 Feet
Crew7 Crew member
Cabin Detail1 Master Stateroom, 1 VIP Cabins and 4 Double Cabins
Engine(s)2 x VOLVO D16 650 HP 1800
Generator(s)2 x 45 KW CAT
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
Low Season€ 70,000 / Week
Mid Season€ 70,000 / Week
High Season€ 91,000 / Week
About Gulet Infinity
The Luxury Gulet Infinity measures 45.3 meters in length, over all with a beam of 9 meters and the draft of 3.93 meters. This spacious gulet is accommodating up to 12 lucky guests in her six luxury cabins. Gulet Infinity is well equipped for charters with the latest in entertainment systems and technology and a full range of water sport toys on board.
Charter amenities available onboard the luxury charter gulet Infinity include a Jet-ski, Hamburger, Spa Pool, Seabob, Wakeboard, Bose Sound System, Waterski, In the salon, she has a Sony 52” Led TV, Bose Home Theatre System, Movie Database, PS3, IPod Dock, Satellite TV. Her cabins feature Sony LCD TV, PS3, Movie Database, iPod Dock, and Satellite TV.
The hull and deck construction material of this elegant gulet will be made in a wooden laminated method, with a shell planking in 4 layers of Acajou. Frames are made of Acajou, and her webs are made of Sapelli. Her superstructure is also made of Acajou. The decks of luxury sailing yacht infinity are constructed of marine plywood, with 15 mm Teak planked Brimania.
The fuel capacity of 16 000 liters and is powered by 2 Volvo D16 650 HP 1800rmp engines to a speed of 14 knots of cruising speed. She reaches a cruising speed of 11 knots under sail. Her total sail area is 780 square meters.