About Gulet Gazi Kaptan
Gulet Gazi Kaptan, 30 Meter, 8 Cabins Yacht For Charter
Gazi Kaptan, 30 meters long, eight cabins gulet that has been built in 2001 by Marmaris shipyard for luxury gulet charter in Turkey and Greek islands. The yacht was fully renovated in 2013 in Marmaris and equipped with comfortable beds, sofas, and last technology navigation equipment for your safety and comfort.
Gulet Gazi Kaptan is able to accommodate up to 16 guests in her 8 spacious cabins for the cruise around Turkish territorial waters, and 12 guests in Greek water. Each cabin features an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, and WIFI connection. The WIFI connection is available in Turkish territorial waters. Yacht Gazi Kaptan offers spacious deck space and a living area for her guests as well. The living room of the yacht has a comfortable seating area, a large dining table, a sound system, and a widescreen LED TV.
On the aft deck, there has a shaded full beam seating area with comfortable sun mattresses and a large dining table. On the front deck, there have enough sun mattresses for the guests, and also there has a seating area for watching the beauty of nature and enjoy the unique view. This stunning gulet offers you the unique blue cruise experience in The Mediterranean and Aegean seas at very reasonable prices.
The experienced and talented crew of five will be waiting for you onboard for you to let them show you Turkish hospitality. Gazi Kaptan Gulet is available for charter in the summer season between April to November in Turkey and the Greek islands. You can start your blue cruise holiday from Marmaris, Göcek, Fethiye or Bodrum.
Please get in touch with us to check the availability and best prices for your dates what you are planning to rent a gulet in Turkey or Greece.
LOA30.00 Mt. / 98.4 Feet
Cabin Detail6 Double and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)1 x 450 HP Marine Engine
Generator(s)1 x 22,5 kWA ONAN Generator
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.