About Gulet Galip Nur
Gulet Galip Nur, Six Cabins Traditional Turkish Gulet
Galip Nur is 30 meters (98,45 feet) six cabins traditional gulet style charter yacht. The yacht was built in 2006 in Marmaris for the gulet cruise holiday and completely refitted in 2010. This stunning gulet-style yacht is able to accommodate up to 12 guests in her six comfortable cabins. Her six similar double cabins equipped with an ensuite bathroom, air conditioning, and WIFI connection.
Gulet Galip Nur’s living area features with LED TV, sound system, comfortable U-shaped seating area, and dining table for 12 guests. When you reach the aft deck you will find a full-beam comfortable seating area and an alfresco table for 12 guests. The front deck features comfortable sun mattresses and a sofa with a table.
Traditional yacht Galip Nur also offers you many different kinds of water sports equipment such as water ski, canoe, snorkeling equipment, fishing equipment. The experienced crew of four are able to help you to teach water skiing and all other water sports.
Our traditional Turkish gulet Galip Nur is available for charter in Turkey and Greek islands between April to November.
LOA30.00 Mt. / 98.4 Feet
Cabin Detail6 Double Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 480 HP MAN Marine Main Engines
Generator(s)1 x 22,5 kWA Generator
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.