About Gulet Ece Berrak
5 Cabins Gulet Ece Berrak (ex Carpediem III)
Ece Berrak (ex Carpediem III) is a 33 meter (108 feet) gulet. The yacht is built in 2008 in Bodrum by Bodrum shipyard for luxury gulet charter holiday in Turkey and Greece. Gulet Ece Berrak was completely refitted in 2017 in Bodrum.
Ece Berrak Gulet is able to accommodate up to 10 guests in her five luxurious cabins. The yacht offers one Master stateroom and two double cabins and two twin cabins. All cabins featured LED TV, Satellite, Sound System, Air Conditioning, and ensuite bathroom. The living room features with LED TV, U shaped seating area and a dining table for 10 guests.
Gulet Ece Berrak features a wide living space on the deck. The aft deck offers a full beam seating area and an alfresco dining table for 10 guests. When you reached the front deck you will see the sun mattresses, comfortable U-shaped seating area, and jacuzzi.
Charter yacht Ece Berrak offers you the entertainment of water toys to make your gulet cruise holiday unforgettable. She offers Jetski, canoe, waterski, inflatable toys, wakeboard, kayak, paddleboard, and fishing equipment.
LOA33.00 Mt. / 108.24 Feet
Cabin Detail1 Master, 2 Double and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 360hp IVECO Main Engines
Generator(s)2 x 22.5 kWA ONAN Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.