About Gulet E Arda Deniz
Gulet E Arda Deniz, 31 Meter Six Cabins Yacht
Gulet E Arda Deniz is a 31 meter (105 feet) Marmaris-built charter yacht. The yacht has been built in 2016 by Marmaris shipyard for the gulet cruise holiday in Turkey and Greek Dodecanese Islands. Yacht E Arda Deniz offers six double cabins for accommodating up to twelve guests comfortably.
Six double cabins of Yacht E Arda Deniz feature LED TV, air conditioning, private bathroom, and WIFI connection. The WIFI connection is available just on the Turkish coastline. She offers a spacious living area with U shaped sofa and dining table for twelve guests.
Gulet E Arda Deniz also offers you a wide living space on the deck. The aft deck of the yacht has a wide comfortable sun mattress, dining table for 12 guests with comfortable chairs and wide-screen led TV. There have enough sun mattresses on the front deck and the flybridge of the yacht. Also, there has a comfortable seating area on the flybridge for having fun and see the beauty of nature.
Our five experienced crew will be waiting for you to make you full of satisfaction for the blue cruise holiday.
We are ready to welcome our esteemed guests who are planning to rent a luxury gulet in Turkey and the Greek islands. For the best price and early booking discounts please get in touch with one of our yacht charter specialists.
NameE Arda Deniz
LOA31.00 Mt. / 101.68 Feet
Cabin Detail6 Double Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 500 HP Man Marine Engines
Generator(s)1 x 27,5 kWA ONAN Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.