LOA39.00 Mt. / 127.92 Feet
Crew6 Crew Member
Cabin Detail2 Master, 2 Double, 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2x 550 HP Volvo
Generator(s)2x 40 kW Kohler, 1x 17.5 kW Kohler
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
Low Season€ 32,494 / Week
Mid Season€ 42,000 / Week
High Season€ 56,994 / Week
About Gulet Dolce Mare
Gulet Dolce Mare
Luxury Gulet Dolce Mare was built to the highest standards in 2012. No expense was spared at the final fittings, and it is gorgeous. Yacht Dolce Mare was launched in 2012 in Bodrum, and she is already proving to be extremely popular. The interior design of Yacht Dolce Mare is modern, with contemporary European styling and bright tones throughout.
The above deck of Gulet Dolce Mare is prettily finished with a very functional layout, including an elegant alfresco dining table, large oversized lounges, and cushions. The yacht’s functionality continues below decks with her six spacious cabins, including two master stateroom, each with a Spa Pool bath. Her two double staterooms have contemporary circular-shaped beds, and her two twin beds convert to doubles for extra functionality.
Sailing yacht Dolce Mare extends to the stylish saloon with solid wood hardwood flooring and beige tones, where on cooler evenings, guests can dine and then relax on comfortable sofas.
Gulet yacht Dolce Mare is appointed with the latest equipment for ease of navigation, sailing. The spacious cushioned foredeck allows you to relax in the sun or shade or cool off in the on-deck Jacuzzi.
The captain and five crew of Dolce Mare are highly trained and dedicated to taking care of your safety and comfort. The team instinctively knows when you require your services and discreetly withdraws when privacy is preferred. The crew has their separate accommodation and bathroom facilities.
Luxury Gulet Dolce Mare is the ideal to explore Turkey, the Carian Coast, and the Greek Dodecanese Islands.