LOA37.50 Mt. / 123 Feet
Crew7 Crew Member
Cabin Detail1 Master, 1 VIP and 3 Guest Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 490hp Caterpillar C12DITA
Generator(s)2 x Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
Low Season€ 56,000 / Week
Mid Season€ 56,000 / Week
High Season€ 66,500 / Week
About Gulet Daima
Luxury Sailing Gulet Daima
Sailing yacht Daima is a Turkish Gulet-style sailing yacht that was launched in 2009 by Arkin Pruva Shipyard. Luxury Gulet Daima is 37.50m (123') long, and she was built from wood in traditional gulet style. Her interior design has the character of this type of yacht, as well as a modern and comfortable atmosphere.
Sailing Yacht Daima is an intelligent mix of traditional Turkish Gulet designs with a slightly more modern hull and superstructure. She is a custom-built superyacht, and she has advanced rigging and sails, giving a powerful sailing performance in a relaxed and exotic Gulet style. As seen in the images, Yelkenli Daima uses a lavish 920sqm Gennaker and 730sqm working sail area.
Sailing Yacht Daima is an intelligent combination of the traditional Turkish design of Gulet with a slightly more modern hull and superstructure. Daima is a custom-built superyacht, and the yacht has advanced rigging and sails, giving robust sailing characteristics in a relaxed exotic style of Gulet.