About Gulet Cobra King
5 Cabins Gulet Cobra King
Gulet Cobra King is 35.60 meter (120 feet) traditional Bodrum style sailing gulet. She was built in 2005 in Bodrum by Bodrum Shipyard and completely refitted in 2015. The hull of the luxury Sailing Gulet Cobra King is constructed with laminated mahogany and it is a luxury gulet style yacht with an oak frame.
The interior was designed by Dara Kırmızıtoprak. Gulet Cobra King has a spacious living room that contains a comfy L shaped sofa and a dining table for 12 guests. The saloon offers a LED TV, DVD player and HI-FI stereo system for entertainment to her luxury blue cruise guests whenever they wish.
Yacht Cobra King offers 5 spacious and luxury cabins comprise of 1 master, 2 twin and 2 double cabins. She is able to accommodate up to 12 guests in her 5 cabins. All cabins have a air conditioner, LED TV, DVD player, and ensuite bathroom.
The yacht offers spacious front deck for sun bathing and seating area with alfresco table. The aft deck offers wide dining table for 12 guests and full beam shaded seating area
Luxury charter yacht Cobra King has a different kind of entertainment and water sports equipments onboard such as a water ski, kneeboard, wakeboard, ringo, canoe, fishing and snorkeling equipment.
Gulet Cobra King has a crew of five professionals offering high quality service and best sailing experience on a gulet in Turkey and Greek islands
LOA35.60 Mt. / 116.768 Feet
Cabin Detail1 Master, 2 Twin y 2 Doble
Engine(s)2 x 440 HP MAN
Generator(s)2 x DEUTZ 32 kWA Generador
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.