About Gulet Cobra 3
4 Cabins Gulet Cobra 3
Gulet Cobra 3 is built in 1990 when blue cruises by gulets were most popular. Yacht Cobra III was completely refitted in 2010 in Bodrum to protect her luxurious title and better provide for the needs of her guests before go back to the water to serve yacht charter lovers.
A 27 meter (88,58 feet) luxury ketch style yacht, Cobra III has 4 spacious cabins for accommodating up to 8 guests. She has 1 Master Suite, 1 VIP suite, and 2 double guest cabins. All the cabins have an ensuite bathroom, A/C, and LED TV at the master and VIP Suites. The interior design of the yacht of classical pine planking was styled by Bodrum Shipyard.
Gulet Cobra III offers a spacious front deck for sunbathing, a large alfresco dining table and full beam seating area on the aft deck, sound system, TV, 70 HP Zodiac boat, snorkeling and fishing set, 1 water ski, 1 canoe for entertainment
Four crew of Gulet Cobra 3 are waiting for her guests for an unforgettable sailing experience in the Mediterranean and the Aegean seas.
LOA27.00 Mt. / 88.56 Feet
Crew4 Crew Member
Cabin Detail1 Master, 1 VIP and 2 Double Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 280 HP IVECO Main Engine
Generator(s)1 x 21 kWA DEUTZ and 1 x 11 kWA Mitsubishi Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.