About Gulet Çakır Yıldız
43 Meters Luxury Gulet Çakır Yıldız
Çakır Yıldız is one of the largest luxury charter gulets in the Mediterranean. Çakır Yıldızı is a 43 meters long and five cabins traditional built Bodrum gulet. The yacht has built-in 2015 by East Yachts for luxury gulet charter in Turkey and Greece. This traditional stunning gulet offers 5 spacious cozy cabins to accommodate up to 10 guests.
The fresh classic interiors are courtesy of the most experienced Turkish gulet designers with the layout including five comfortable guest rooms. Whilst her glorious interior is built entirely of wood. Traditional Gulet Çakır Yıldız offers one master suite, three VIP guest cabins, and one twin cabin. Each cabin features an ensuite bathroom, LED TV, Safe box, work table, air conditioning, sound system, WIFI connection, and a comfortable seating area.
Gulet Çakır Yıldız offers a spacious deck space to her guests. On the aft deck, there have shaded full beam sun mattresses and large dining tables for ten guests. When you reach the front deck you would find enough sun mattresses for ten guests and a comfortable seating area with a coffee table.
Gulet Cakir Yildiz offers a wide range of entertainment equipment and water toys to make your gulet cruise holiday unforgettable. The experienced and respected crew of yacht Çakır Yıldız are waiting for you onboard for making your gulet charter holiday memorable in the Mediterranean and Aegean seas.
LOA43.00 Mt. / 141.04 Feet
Cabin Detail1 Master Suite, 3 VIP Guest Cabins and 1 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 600 HP B Raring CAT Marine Engines
Generator(s)2 x 69 kWA and 1 x 38 kWA Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.