About Gulet Arabella
Arabella is a 30 meters (98,42 feet) four cabins luxury gulet. The yacht was built in 2007 by the Antalya shipyard. Yacht Arabella was fully renovated in 2018. She is now available for charter in the Mediterranean and the Aegean seas.
Luxury Gulet Arabella features excellent wood and leather detail, and cozy interior, and a spacious and comfortable exterior area. She offers one master stateroom, one VIP guest cabin, and two twin guest rooms for accommodating up to 8 guests of utmost luxury. Each cabin is equipped with an ensuite bathroom, widescreen LED TV, sound system, DVD player, Satellite, Air conditioning, WI-FI connection. The comfortable living room of the yacht offers U shaped seating area, dining table, LED TV, Play Station, and a bar.
On the deck, Yacht Arabella offers you a relaxing deck space. The aft deck has a dining table for eight guests, a cine projection, and full-beam sun mattresses decorated with pillows. On the front deck of Gulet Arabella, you will find enough sun mattresses for eight guests and a comfortable seating area for drinking something while you are watching the beauty of the Mediterranean.
This stunning Ketch Gulet offers you a unique sailing experience with her five talented and experienced crew. Gulet Arabella is equipped with a variety of water toys such as fishing tackles, Kneeboard, Water-Skiing, Ringo, Wakeboard, Snorkeling, Canoe, and many more for making your holiday full of fun.
LOA30.00 Mt. / 98.4 Feet
Cabin Detail1 Master Suite, 1 VIP Guest Cabin and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 400 HP Man Marine Engines
Generator(s)2 x 22,5 kWA ONAN Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.