LOA40.00 Mt. / 131.2 Feet
Cabin Detail3 Masters, 1 VIP and 1 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 x 552 Hp Volvo Main Engines
Generator(s)2 x 33 kWA Kubato Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.
Low Season€ 35,000 / Week
Mid Season€ 38,500 / Week
High Season€ 49,000 / Week
About Gulet Alessandro
Gulet Alessandro, Luxury 5 Cabins Sailing Yacht
Gulet Alessandro is 40 meters (131.23 feet) sailing yacht built by Fethiye shipyard in 2011. The yacht is able to accommodate up to 10 guests in her 5 comfortable cabins. Gulet Alessandro has three master suites, 1 VIP cabin, and 1 twin cabin. Each cabin features LED TV, air-condition, private bathroom, sound system, and WIFI connection.
Gulet Alessandro offers a spacious living area and deck space for you. The living room equipped with an L-shaped comfortable sofa, dining table, LED TV, DVD player, HI-FI sound system. The aft deck of this elegant sailing yacht features U shaped seating area, an alfresco dining table, LED TV. When you reach the front deck you will find a jacuzzi, sun mattresses, and a comfortable seating area for watching the beauty of the Mediterranean.
Sailing Gulet Alessandro is equipped with a wide range of entertainment equipment and water toys to making your gulet cruise holiday unforgettable.