About Gulet Afroditi
Gulet Afroditi, Seven Cabins Charter Yacht
Gulet Afroditi is a 33 meter (108,26 feet) seven cabins traditional ketch style charter yacht. The yacht was built in 2004 by Marmaris shipyard for the purpose of luxury gulet cruise holiday for the large groups. Gulet Afroditi completely refitted in 2012 in Marmaris.
Gulet Afroditi is able to accommodate up to 14 guests in her 7 comfortable cabins. The yacht features 5 master cabins with a king-size bed and 2 twin cabins. Each cabin equipped with an ensuite bathroom with a jacuzzi, air conditioning, LED TV, Satellite, sound system, and WIFI connection. The large living room is featured with LED TV, air conditioning, sound system, comfortable sofa, and dining table.
The spacious deck of Afroditi offers you a very comfortable gulet cruise holiday in Turkey and the Greek islands. The aft deck offers full-beam shaded sun mattresses and a dining table for 14 guests. When you reach the front desk, you will find a seating area with an alfresco coffee table and sun mattresses.
Gulet Afroditi makes your blue cruise holiday memorable with her many different kinds of entertainment equipment such as canoe, water ski, snorkeling equipment. The yacht is available for charter in the summer seasons between April and November in Turkey and the Greek islands.
The experienced five crew of Gulet Afroditi will be waiting for you for making your gulet charter holiday unforgettable.
LOA33.00 Mt. / 108.24 Feet
Cabin Detail5 Master Cabins and 2 Twin Cabins
Engine(s)2 X 365 HP Mercedes Marine Engines
Generator(s)1 x 21 kWA and 1 x 36.5 kWA Kubota Generators
Charter Rates Includes
- Fuel for cruising up to 4 hours per day.
- Hire of the yacht and its equipment, captain and crew.
- Bed linen, towels, beach towels and their laundry, cleaning of gulet.
- Gas for cooking, fresh water.
- Meals preparation and service.
- Welcome cocktail.
- Turkish harbour expenses.
- Turkish transit log.
- Airport Transfers
Charter Rates Excludes
- All meals and food supplies. (€ 65 per person per day for full board)
- Local wines, spirits, water and soft drinks.
- Land tours / Scuba diving / Special excursions.
- Water sport equipment and extra fuel expenses.
- Passengers cancellation and personal travel insurance.